- 1 pkg
- 18.25 ounce orange cake mix
- 2 pkg
- 3 ounce each orange flavored gelatin mix
- 1 pkg
- 3.5 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Orange Dream Cake
- 1Bake cake as directed in a 9x13 inch pan. When done, use a meat fork to poke holes across the top of the entire cake. Allow to cool.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together 1 box gelatin. 1 cup of hot water and 1 cup of cold water. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3Mix remaining box of gelatin,, pudding mix, milk and vanilla together. Beat well. Fold whipped topping into this mixture and spread over the top of the cake. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.