Orange & Cranberry Cake
3 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 stickunsalted butter at room temp. cut into cubes
3zest of 3 oranges
1/2 cfresh squeezed orange juice
2/3 cof dried cranberries
1 cconfectioner's sugar
1/4 cof freshly squeezed orange juice
2 tspof orange zest
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Orange & Cranberry Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. and grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- Place the eggs, sugar and orange zest into a food processor fitted with a large bowl and process until thick and creamy.
- Add the buttermilk and orange juice and process for 10 seconds to combine.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the flour, and sift in the remaining flour, baking soda and salt. Pulse until combined scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Mix cranberries with the reserved flour and then using a rubber spatular mix into the cake batter.
- Bake for 70 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cake rack
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Using a cake tester or skewer pierce the cake all with little holes all over to allow the glaze to seep into the cake.
- Brush the glaze over the cake until all the glaze is used. Leave the cake to cool completely before serving.
This recipe is from Honest cooking