★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/3 c
- thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix
- water and vegetable oil
- food coloring
- 16 oz. container vanilla frosting
- colored sugar, if desired
How to Make OOZE CUPCAKES
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Line 24 muffin pan cups with paper liners, or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, limeade concenrate and vanilla in large bowl; beat until well blended. Tint with green food coloring; beat until well blended. Set aside.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions using 1 egg, water and oil. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling half full. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon cream cheese mixture in center of each cup.
Bake about 20 minutes or until tests done with toothpick. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 3Add 4 drops food coloring to frosting. Stir until well blended; adjust color as needed by adding more coloring 1 drop at a time; blending well after each addition. Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle with sugar.