1/2 cmelted butter
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
4 mediumgranny smith apples,peeled and sliced
1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make One Of My Familys Favorites Chunky Apple Cake
- stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to buttermixture,stirring until blended.
- stir in apple slices and one cup of chopped nuts.
- spread into a well greased or spray with pam 13x9 inch pan.
- bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- spread with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with nuts.