One Bowl Apple Cake
1 3/4 csugar - can use white, brown or mixture
2 tspcinnamon (or use pumpkin pie spice with nutmeg)
6apples (gala works well- med to large)
1 craisins (optional)
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make One Bowl Apple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil.
- Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl. If you choose the option for raisins, add them now as well. Mix with rubber scraper to coat the fruit.
- Mix together the baking soda and flour and add to the ingredients in the bowl. Mix well with the rubber scraper until all of the flour is absorbed into the wet ingredients. Yes, there is enough liquid. Don't worry.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 or two 9″ round cake or pie pans. Bake for approximately 45 minutes. If you opt for the two smaller pans, start checking them at 30 mins.
- Serve warm with icecream or cold with whipped cream, or sprinkle with powdered sugar.