1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two medium loaf pans by greasing well.
1. Carefully measure the flour and then combine the flour with the remaining dry ingredients.
2. Mix the mashed bananas and the lemon juice together and set aside
3. Cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add the banana mixture and beat well.
5. Add the milk and combine well.
6. Add the dry ingredients and the nuts. Mix until just combined, scraping the sides as needed.
7. Remove the batter to the loaf pans and bake for fifty minutes or until the bread tests done with a skewer or toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf.
8. Remove from the pans and cool on a wire rack.