Oh So Sad Prune Cake....
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
3 ccake flour
1 1/2 csugar
3/4 cbutter, room temperature
3/4 cprune juice
3 Tbspbaking soda
How to Make Oh So Sad Prune Cake....
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour cake pan.
- Sift together the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl dissoivle the baking soda in the prune juice.
- In a medium bowl cream the butter with the egg yolks & then add it to the large bowl.
- Then add in the prune juice mixture, add in the mashed prunes to the large bowl & mix well.
- Pour into the cake pan. Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Let cool for 10 mins.
- Remove from pan, cool fully & frost with "Prune Frosting".