Oh My Gosh It Tastes Just Like Cheesecake!
1- 8 oznon dairy cream cheese
1- 12 oznon dairy sour cream
1- 6 ozso delicious vanilla cultured coconut milk
1 Tbsplemon or lime juice, or a combination
1graham cracker pie crust, prepared (keebler® ready crust is non-dairy)
*toppings of your choice.
How to Make Oh My Gosh It Tastes Just Like Cheesecake!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put everything in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
The mixture will be smooth; there may be a few lumps but they will melt during baking.
- Put prepared crust on a baking sheet before pouring cheesecake mixture into it.
The mixture will fill the crust to the brim so this keeps any mess contained.
- Add topping(s)of your choice; you can do this before or after baking.*
- Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake sit in the over for another 40 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator until cold.
*For a subtle flavor change, try different flavors of coconut yogurt.
- Optional Toppings:
*Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are dairy and gluten free as are Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
*Hershey's Chocolate Syrup is dairy free.
*Oreos are dairy free in Southern California.
Be imaginative but if you are dairy free due to allergies-
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LABELS!