Nutty-licious Chocolate Bundt Cake with Caramel Sauce
Found the recipe online, and made a few changes to it to suite myself.
- 1 box
- chocolate cake mix (i prefer german chocolate cake mix, myself)
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- 2 small
- packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 c
- caramel morsels/chips
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Nutty-licious Chocolate Bundt Cake with Caramel Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and pecans with 2 tsp of cake mix, to coat.
- 2Mix remaining cake mix, eggs, oil, , water, sour cream, vanilla and pudding. Fold in coated chips and pecans.
- 3Grease and flour bundt pan; spread cake into prepared pan (mixture will be thick). Bake 55-60 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 4Cool about 25 minutes and then remove from pan. Cool completely.
- 5To prepare glaze, combine caramel morsels and milk in bowl. Heat in microwave 1 minute; stir. Heat additional 30 seconds, stir; repeat until morsels are melted. Let cool slightly and then drizzle over cooled cake.