Nutty-licious Chocolate Bundt Cake with Caramel Sauce
Found the recipe online, and made a few changes to it to suite myself.
1 boxchocolate cake mix (i prefer german chocolate cake mix, myself)
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cchopped pecans
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 csour cream
2 smallpackages instant chocolate pudding mix
3/4 ccaramel morsels/chips
How to Make Nutty-licious Chocolate Bundt Cake with Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and pecans with 2 tsp of cake mix, to coat.
- Mix remaining cake mix, eggs, oil, , water, sour cream, vanilla and pudding. Fold in coated chips and pecans.
- Grease and flour bundt pan; spread cake into prepared pan (mixture will be thick). Bake 55-60 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool about 25 minutes and then remove from pan. Cool completely.
- To prepare glaze, combine caramel morsels and milk in bowl. Heat in microwave 1 minute; stir. Heat additional 30 seconds, stir; repeat until morsels are melted. Let cool slightly and then drizzle over cooled cake.