Nutter Butter Cookie Bites
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1 pkg
- nutter butter cookies broken
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz
- peanut butter, crunchy
- milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate melted to coat balls
- chopped peanuts or whole peanuts (optional)
- melted peanut butter chips or coating for drizzle
How to Make Nutter Butter Cookie Bites
- 1Finely crush all cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency.
- 2Mix in Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter thoroughly.
- 3Roll the mixture into 1" balls or use cookie scoop and place on parchment paper covered cookie sheets. Chill.
- 4Melt chocolate and then dip balls into chocolate and set aside on parchment paper covered cookie sheets to set. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts or place one peanut on every ball and/or drizzle with peanut butter chips/coating. Set and serve. NOTE: I like doing these the night before to just give the balls time for flavors to mingle.