Lots more goodies at my blog too
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- nutella spread
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, melted and brought to room temp.
How to Make Nutella Brownies
- 1Preheat your oven to 325. Prepare a 9 inch square pan by lining it with parchment paper and spraying it with non stick spray.
- 2In a small bowl, sift flour and salt together. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl, mix Nutella, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla on low speed until well incorporated and creamy...about 2 minutes or so.
- 4Add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with the melted butter. Spread in your pan and bake for 35-20 minutes. I started to check mine at about 25 minutes. You want the center to be just set, if you like them fudgey like I do.