Not your mama's brownies
I just get bored - so I add random ingredients. You'll see what I mean...
- 1 c
- bacon grease or crisco
- 2 c
- white sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- cocoa (i like the super dark)
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- optional: 2 tbsp gran marinier liquor, or kahlua, or bailey's irish cream, or 1/4 c chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter or butterscotch chips
How to Make Not your mama's brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Cream margarine, eggs and sugar.
- 3pour in cocoa and flour - only mix until lumps are broken up and all ingredients are moist (brownies hate to be over worked)
- 4Fold in any extra dry goods you might want to add here (crumbled oreos is a great add, as is crumbled vanilla wafers)
- 5bake for 18-20 minutes in 2 8x8 inch pans -or-
bake for 40-45 minutes in a 9x9 inch pan (thicker brownies)depends on how gooey you like them. :).
- 6Cool and serve! These are chewy brownies, not cakey brownies. Enjoy!