How to Make Norwegian golden cake
- 1. cream the butter and flour (yes, the flour) together well.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- 3. Add extracts and salt, then sugar and baking pwder last.
- Turn into a greased tube pan. Bake in a preheated open 325 degree for 15 minutes. Turn up the oven to 350 degrees and continue baking another 15 to 20 min.,or til it tests done.
- Cool in the pan 10 minutes, then turn out on a rack to finish cooling. Sprinkle powered sugar over the top or ice it, if preferred.