Norma's Pumpkin Cream Cupcakes
How to Make Norma's Pumpkin Cream Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Prepare cake batter as directed on box. Add dry pudding mix and pumpkin and mix well.
- 3Spoon into 24 paper lined muffin cups. Set aside.
- 4Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in sugar and egg and mix well.
- 5Spoon or bag mixture on top of pumpkin batter cups.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes; remove cupcakes to wire rack and cool completely.
- 8* Exrra special touch if desired.
- 9*Stir 1/4 ground nutmeg into 1 1/2 cups of thawed cool whip and spread over cooled cupcakes and keep refrigerated.