Norma's Individual Apple Walnut Coffee Cakes
How to Make Norma's Individual Apple Walnut Coffee Cakes
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine apples, walnts, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and butter in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3Separate cinnamon rolls, reserving icing.
- 4Place one roll in each of 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- 5Spoon apple mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls and sprinkle evenly with remaining one tablespoon of brown sugar.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 24 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed.
- 7While cakes bake, place reserved icing in a microwave safe bowl and place in microwave at high for 20 seconds or until pourable.
- 8Remove pan from oven and remove muffins from pan and place on a wire rack placed on a cookie sheet.
- 9Drizzle warm icing evenly over cakes and serve immediately.