Norma's Individual Apple Walnut Coffee Cakes
1 cchopped unpeeled apples (one large red- delicious apple)
1/3 cchopped walnuts
3 Tbsplight brown sugar, divided
1 Tbsplight stick butter, melted
1(12 ounce can) reduced fat cinnamon rolls
How to Make Norma's Individual Apple Walnut Coffee Cakes
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine apples, walnts, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and butter in small bowl. Set aside.
- Separate cinnamon rolls, reserving icing.
- Place one roll in each of 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon apple mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls and sprinkle evenly with remaining one tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Place in oven and bake for 24 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed.
- While cakes bake, place reserved icing in a microwave safe bowl and place in microwave at high for 20 seconds or until pourable.
- Remove pan from oven and remove muffins from pan and place on a wire rack placed on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle warm icing evenly over cakes and serve immediately.