Norma's Choco-Holic Bundt Cake
- 1 pkg
- (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg
- (about 3.4 ounce) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 4 large
- 2 c
- (12 ounce package) semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- 2 pkg
- (1 ounce each)nestle toll house choco bake pre-melted unsweetened chocolate flavor or one (8 ounce) bag of chocolate morsels melted
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- pure fanilla extract
How to Make Norma's Choco-Holic Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan or tupe pan and set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl; combine cake mix, putting mix, milk, sour cream and eggs and beat on low speed just until blended.
- 3Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in morsels and nuts and pour into prepared baking pan.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes then invert onto whire rack to cool completely.
- 7Melt coco bake or morsels and butter in medium heavy duty saucepan over low heat; stiring until smooth.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until desired consistency. Stir in vailla, mixing well and pour glaze over cake.