NO-SUGAR MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE (SALLYE)
If you like chocolate, you're gonna love it!
PS Credit for the picture to Pinterest.
12 ozdark chocolate squares
12 Tbspunsalted butter
3/4 TO 1 c(scant) stevia***
1 csifted flour
1 tspvanilla pure extract
·vanilla ice cream
·warmed hot fudge sauce
How to Make NO-SUGAR MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE (SALLYE)
- Heat oven to 425º F.
Lightly spray or butter 8 to 12 each 6 ounce oven safe glass custard dishes.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set cups on it; set aside
- ***IMPORTANT: USE STEVIA PRODUCT THAT STATES ON PACKAGE IT IS A ONE FOR ONE REPLACEMENT FOR SUGAR.
- You will need a double boiler, or a larger pan to boil water in and a smaller pan to hold the ingredients.
Place water in lower part of double boiler or larger pan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Place chocolate and butter in top part of double boiler or smaller pan and set pan over boiling water.
Stir chocolate and butter with wooden spoon until butter and chocolate are melted and well blended.
Stir Stevia into chocolate mixture until blended. Remove from heat.
- Mix in half of flour with chocolate mixture; set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the three eggs until frothy.
- Stir eggs into chocolate; then add vanilla and remaining flour.
Using wooden spoon, mix until well blended.
- Pour batter equally into custard cups.
Place in preheated oven and bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
NOTE: CENTERS WILL BE SOFT BUT SIDES OF CAKE WILL BE DONE.
- Invert cups upside down immediately onto individual serving plates.
Wait 3 to 5 minutes, tap cups gently to release cakes and remove cups.
- Serve warm with a large scoop of Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream and a drizzle (or more) of hot fudge sauce.
- Yo doggies, Nirvana!