- 1 - 20 oz
- can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 - 21 oz
- can of cherry pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix, 2 layer size
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, chilled
How to Make No Mix Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2Spread the Pineapple with its syrup evenly on the bottom of the pan. Spoon Pie filling evenly on top of the pineapple.
- 3Sprinkle all of the dry cake mix and chopped pecans evenly over the pie filling and pineapples.
- 4Slice butter into even strips and lay evenly on top of the dry cake mix and pecans.
- 5Bake for 50 mins or until golden brown on top. Serve warm.