1 - 20 ozcan of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
1 - 21 ozcan of cherry pie filling
1 boxyellow cake mix, 2 layer size
1 cpecans, chopped (optional)
1/2 cbutter or margarine, chilled
How to Make No Mix Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Spread the Pineapple with its syrup evenly on the bottom of the pan. Spoon Pie filling evenly on top of the pineapple.
- Sprinkle all of the dry cake mix and chopped pecans evenly over the pie filling and pineapples.
- Slice butter into even strips and lay evenly on top of the dry cake mix and pecans.
- Bake for 50 mins or until golden brown on top. Serve warm.