No-cook pumpkin chocolate icebox cake
- 3 pkg
- 8 oz each cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp
- half and half
- 1/8 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- chocolate graham crackers (total 12 oz)
- unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
How to Make No-cook pumpkin chocolate icebox cake
- 1Beat cream cheese and sugars in bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Then beat in pumpkin, half and half, salt, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- 2Lay enough chocolate graham crackers in a 9x9 pan to cover bottom. Cut to fit if necessary. Spread a quarter of the pumpkin mixture over crackers and smooth with an offset spatula. Layer 3 more times ending with pumpkin mixture.
- 3Cover and chill overnight. Dust with cocoa powder before serving. Enjoy!