★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 pkglady fingers (unfilled)
1 pt(2 cups) all purpose cream
1 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)(20 or 21 ounce) pie filling
How to Make No Bake Whipped Cream Cake
- Separate lady fingers in single layers (24/package)
- Line sides and bottom of a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan with the lady fingers pressed firmly.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Chill mixer bowl and beaters 10 minutes. Beat together sugar and softened cream cheese.
- Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture and beat slightly.
- Spread 1/3 of the mixture over the lady fingers and add lady fingers.
- Spread another 1/3 of the mixture and add lady fingers.
- Spread last layer of mixture over fingers.
- Place filling on tip. As a variation, the filling may be layered with the cheese.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator. Serves 12