★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 pkg
- lady fingers (unfilled)
- 1 pt
- (2 cups) all purpose cream
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- (20 or 21 ounce) pie filling
How to Make No Bake Whipped Cream Cake
- 1Separate lady fingers in single layers (24/package)
- 2Line sides and bottom of a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan with the lady fingers pressed firmly.
- 3Whip cream until stiff.
- 4Chill mixer bowl and beaters 10 minutes. Beat together sugar and softened cream cheese.
- 5Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture and beat slightly.
- 6Spread 1/3 of the mixture over the lady fingers and add lady fingers.
- 7Spread another 1/3 of the mixture and add lady fingers.
- 8Spread last layer of mixture over fingers.
- 9Place filling on tip. As a variation, the filling may be layered with the cheese.
- 10Chill overnight in the refrigerator. Serves 12