No Bake Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
- 8 oz
- pecan halves or pieces
- 2 medium
- pre-made angel food cakes (from your grocery store bakery
- 2 pkg
- frozen strawberry halves
- 2 pkg
- strawberry glaze
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
- 1 pkg
- angel flake coconut (8 oz package or more if you like coconut)
- 32 oz
- cool whip, thawed
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
- 1Thaw Strawberries. Pour strawberry glaze over strawberries and stir until berries are coated with glaze.
- 2In another bowl mix sour cream, cool whip, pecans, coconut and powdered sugar
- 3In another bowl break the angel food cakes up in small to medium size pieces.
- 4In the punch bowl or whatever container you choose to use, spread 1/3-1/2 of strawberry mixture. Using 1/3-12 of the angel food cake make a layer on top of the strawberry mixture. Now using 1/3-12 of sour cream mixture make a layer on top of the angel food cake. Continue to make layers in the container until all of the strawberries, cake and sour cream are gone ending with the sour cream mixture.
If need be you can put more cool whip on top to finish it off. However you will need to have purchased another container for this purpose.