No bake strawberry cake
It is very refreshing, and you don't have to bake it.
- 2 pt
- fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 2 pkg
- strawberry glaze
- 1 large
- cool whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 c
- strawberry cream cheese
- angel food cakes (torn into chunks)
How to Make No bake strawberry cake
- 1Completely cover bottom of a 9 1/2 x 11 inch pan with angel food cake chunks.
- 2Mix half of the Cool Whip with the cream cheese and cover cake with it.
- 3Cover cream cheese completely with strawberries. Completely cover strawberries with a thin layer of glaze. (This glaze tends to have a hint of minty flavor and you don't want it to overpower the other flavors.)
- 4Cover the strawberry glaze with remaining whipped topping. Place a few strawberries on top for garnish. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.