No Bake raspberry lemonade cheesecake
It can't get much easier then this, folks.
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 7 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 14 oz
- cool whip whipped topping thawed
- 12 oz
- can frozen raspberry lemonade thawed
- 4 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- tip: you can add in a 1/2 stick of cream cheese
How to Make No Bake raspberry lemonade cheesecake
- 1Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Create the crust by gathering together 8 jars or a 9x9 pan and pressing the crumbs in the bottom.
- 2Mix together in another bow the cool whip, frozen raspberry lemonade and sweetened condensed milk. Be sure to get it real smooth. Spoon this mixture onto the graham cracker crust (either in the jars or pan).
- 3Freeze the jars or pan for 3-5 hours. When you're ready to serve, let it thaw 10 minutes beforehand.
- 4Optional: garnish with a touch of Cool Whip and a fresh raspberry.