No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
- for the crust
- oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- for the filling
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- for the garnish
- whipped topping, optional
- chocolate shavings, optional
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts, optional
How to Make No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- 2In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- 3Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.