No Bake Cookie Crumble Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1envelope plain gelatin
1/4 ccold milk
1 cmilk, heated to boiling
2 pkg(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cmini-chocolate chips
1deep dish graham cracker crust (9 ounce)
1 cyour favorite cookies, coarsely crushed
How to Make No Bake Cookie Crumble Cheesecake
- In blender, sprinkle gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add hot milk and process at low until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and process until blended.
- Arrange chocolate in bottom of crust.
- Pour in gelatin mixture; sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.