No bake Chocolate Cheesecake
See who can beat me to it. Still wondering how I could not have made this recipe, so fast and easy.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz, plus , 1 pkg 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 cup
- heavy cream , or whipping cream
- chocolate curls, optional
How to Make No bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1Prepare crust of choice and set aside. Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling water, stirring till smooth.
- 2Combine cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl, add butter, beating till smooth, blend in vanilla. Beat in melted chocolate all at once.
- 3Whip cream until stiff; fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into prepared crust. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- 4Sounds very rich, small slice should go a long way.