No Bake Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- whipped topping (cool whip)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, prepared
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or any pie filling)
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake
- 11. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- 22. Beat in sugar, vanilla, and sour cream until smooth.
- 33. Gently fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- 44. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- 56. Let chill for 4 hours until set up.
- 67. Just before serving, top with your chosen pie filling. Enjoy!