No Bake Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 c1/3 cup sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1 csour cream
1 cwhipped topping (cool whip)
·1 graham cracker pie crust, prepared
·1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or any pie filling)
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake
- 1. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2. Beat in sugar, vanilla, and sour cream until smooth.
- 3. Gently fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- 4. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- 6. Let chill for 4 hours until set up.
- 7. Just before serving, top with your chosen pie filling. Enjoy!