NO Bake cheesecake
I usually use sugar free pudding mix (4 serving size) and 1/3 less fat cream cheese & lite cool whip. I have instead of pie filling drizzled chocolate syrup over top & onto plate to decorate pie.... delicious as well :)
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- instant pudding , cheesecake or vanilla flavored
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- container cool whip, thawed
- graham cracker pie crust
- cup milk
- canned pie filling of your choice (optional)
- 1 tsp
How to Make NO Bake cheesecake
- 1In large bowl place pudding mix, vanilla and milk. Blend well with mixer.
- 2Add softened cream cheese to pudding mixture mix well. Fold in cool whip starting with mixer and ending with a rubber spatula.
- 3Pour into pie crust and cover and place in fridge for a couple of hours until cool. Serve with pie filling (cherry , blueberry etc) I usually place pie filling can in fridge alongside of pie to chill it as well.