- 1 angel food cake (i usually just buy the ready made
- large box of strawberry bannana jello
- cups boiling water
- large can of sliced peaches drained reserve liquid
- sliced bananas
- small box of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 3/4
- cups of milk
- small can of crushed pineapples drained
- large container of cool whip
- crushed nuts optional
How to Make No Bake Angel Food Jello Cake
- 1In a 13x9 oblong baking dish layer the following
Slice Angel Food Cake and layer in baking dish
- 2Add boiling water to jello and add the liquid from the peaches mix and then pour over cake.
- 3Spread the peaches over the jello mixture then the sliched bananas.
- 4Mix the instant vanilla pudding with the milk, and pour over the fruit.
Spread the crushed pineapple over the pudding mix.
- 5Top the above with a container of Cool whip and garnish with crushed nuts if desired
- 6Refrigerate to allow jello and pudding to set, like to do this the day before serving.