Ninja carrot cake
To make carrot decorations: most stores sell tubes of green and orange icing, as well as pastry tips that fit right on the tube.
This carrot cake is so moist and flavorful, with tiny bits of real fresh carrots that no box of cake mix can ever even hope to come close to replicating. Just don't let a rabbit anywhere near it!
- 1 1/2 c
- baby carrots
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 c
- 3 large
- eggs(i use ener-g egg replacer)
- 1 1/3 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- rounded teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- batch of vegan cream cheese frosting
How to Make Ninja carrot cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place carrots in master prep pitcher. secure top and pulse for 10 seconds, until carrots are grated into tiny pieces. Remove carrots and set aside.
- 2place vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs in master prep pitcher. Secure top and pulse for 10 seconds, until combined and frothy.
- 3Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the sugar mixture in pitcher and re-secure the top. Pulse for 10 seconds until well combined and free of lumps.
- 4Carefully remove blades from pitcher and stir in grated carrots with a long spoon. Pour finished cake batter into two, greased and floured 8 inch cake pans. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 5Let cool for at least 1 hour. Use a bread knife to slice off each half of the cake's rounded tops for a perfectly flat, bakery style cake. Frost each top with cream cheese frosting, and then flip one on top of the other to let the frosting of each half glue the cake together. Frost the outside of the cake, decorate and serve.