★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- seedless orange
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 oz
- (1 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate squares, coarsley chopped
- carton (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed and divided
- nilla wafers, divided
How to Make Nilla Cannoli Refrigerator Cake
- 1Grate the orange; set peel aside. Separate the orange into sections. cut three of the sections into quarters; set aside for later use. Cover and refrigerate remaining orange sections for snacking or other use.
- 2Beat cheeses, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl on medium speed until well blended. Add the orange peel and chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 3Spread 2 cups of the cheese mixture onto bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan. Top with 30 wafers; cover with 1 1/2 cups of the remaining cheese mixture. Top with the remaining whipped topping; cover. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- 4Top with the quartered orange sections and remaining five quartered wafers. cut into squares. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.