NEW YORK-STYLE STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make NEW YORK-STYLE STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees and line a 9 x 13 inch pan with foil, with the ends of the foil extending over the sides.
- 2Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter and press into bottom of pan. Bake for just 10 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, flour and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg, just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 4Gently drop small spoonfuls of the strawberry jam onto the batter and swirl using a butter knife.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool Completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 7Lift cheesecake with the foil edges from the pan before cutting to serve.