How to Make New York Cheese Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press evenly on bottom of 9 inch pie pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Add vanilla and eggs, mix well. Pour into prepared pie pan or spring form pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, turn off oven but leave cheesecake in oven with door propped slightly open for an additonal hour.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours until firm.