- 1-1/2 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 oz
- unsweetened baking chocolate
- 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 c
- sour cream
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- strawberry preserves
- sweet chocolate shavings (optional)
- sliced strawberries (optional)
How to Make Neapolitan Cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2FOR THE CRUST: combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Chill.
- 3Following package directions, melt 2 oz. chocolate in microwave; cool. Set aside.
- 4In large bowl, combine cheese and sugar.
- 5Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- 6Add eggs; one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Blend in sour cream.
- 8Divide mixture evenly among three small bowls.
- 9To first bowl, add melted chocolate; blend.
- 10To second bowl, add vanilla; blend.
- 11To third bowl, add strawberry preserves; blend.
- 12Pour chocolate batter into prepared pan. Pour vanilla batter over chocolate layer. Pour strawberry batter over vanilla layer.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.
- 14Turn off oven; let cool.
- 15Loosen cake from rim of pan but do not unmold.
- 16Chill several hours; unmold. Garnish with chocolate shavings and strawberries (if desired).