Nana's Mini Cheesecakes
I searched for this recipe on line today because i couldnt find my photos, i think they were on my old laptop that crashed : (
Anyway this pic was taken from
Our recipes vary but the pic is what they should look like. I think I may like their addition of lemon juice and baking powder and am setting out to try them on my next long weekend.
- 1 (12 ounce) package of vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounces) packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- blueberry, cherry and/or strawberry pie filling, you can use any flavor you prefer, these just so happen to be my families favorites. you can also use fresh fruits. melted chocolate for drizzling over tops.
How to Make Nana's Mini Cheesecakes
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line miniature muffin tins with miniature paper liners.
- 2Crush the vanilla wafers and place ½ teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
(another option is to just place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner)
- 3In a mix bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- 4Bake for fifteen minutes. Allow to cool, and then top with your personal favorite pie filling fruit. Then drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.