Nana's Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake
How to Make Nana's Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together three (3) times
- Beat egg whites stiff and set aside
- Cream shortening with sugar and add egg yokes, beating well
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk
- Fold in egg whites, lemon juice and last blueberries (in that order)
- Pour into greased 9x9 pan or tube pan. Sprinkle batter lightly with sugar before baking for topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.