My Pineapple Upside Down Cake
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 box
- duncan hines french vanilla cake mix (including also the 3 eggs, 1 cup water, 1/3 cup oil)
- 1 1/2 stick
- 1 can(s)
- 20oz. doles crushed pineapple juice and all
- 1 c
- light brown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make My Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Mix up your dry cake mix according to directions on box. In a 13x9 dish place your 1 1/2 sticks of butter and set this in the hot oven to melt them completely. Watch carefully.
- 2Pull the pan out of the oven and spread the pineapple & juice all in the hot pan and sprinkle evenly the brown sugar all over, then pour your cake batter over the brown sugar.
- 3Bake for 35 minutes or until cake tests done in the center with a toothpick or wooden skewer. I take a cookie sheet and flip the cake over immediately (Quickly & Carefully not to get burned using thick pot holders or silicone mitts) let cool. Enjoy!