My O'So Easy Banana Coconut Crunch Cake
1 pkgduncan hines moist eluxe banana supreme cake mix
1 pkg(4 serving size) banana flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 can(s)(16 ounce) fruit cocktail in juice, undrained
1/4 cvegetable oil
1 cflaked coconut
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cbutter or margarine
1/2 cevaporated milk
1 1/2 cflaked coconut
How to Make My O'So Easy Banana Coconut Crunch Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13 X 9 X 2 inch pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, fruit cocktail with juice, banana pudding mix,eggs and oil.
- Beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in 1 cup coconut.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl and stir until well blended.
- Sprinkle over batter and place pan in oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or ntil a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place of cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, butter and evaporatd milk in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of coconut.
- Pour over warm cake and serve warm or at room temperature.