This cake is bursting with buttery goodness! It's very moist and good with whatever icing you want to put with it! Fudgy frosting just happens to be my favorite! Makes two layers. And again, please use butter only!
11. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Grease and flour a 9'' by 9'' by 2'' baking pan.
22. Cream together the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Add the eggs and mix well.
33. Add the baking powder, some of the flour and blend alternately with the milk.
44. Add the rest of the flour, mix well, the rest of the milk, and beat by hand for two minutes.
55. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 35 minutes. This will be moist do not over bake. Allow cake to cool.
66. Make the Fudgey Frosting-Combine all frosting ingredients in a bowl except milk or cream, then add milk or cream little by little until you get the right consistency for spreading. Frost cake when cooled. Enjoy!