MY MOM Didn't Like You Anyway, CUPCAKE (well, she
MY MOM Didn't Like You Anyway, CUPCAKE (Well, she didn't...get over it.)
I got this off the net somewhere, from Erin Bolgar, who apparently has a web site, cookbook...etc. if I find it and get the info. I'll post it.
There's also an icing recipe accompanying this called:
MOM'S BEST EVER ICING, which I will include.
Well, I hope they're good!!!
MY MOM DIDN'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY, CUPCAKE-(WELL SHE DIDN'T..GET OVER IT
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cvegetable oil
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cboiling water
MOM'S BEST EVER ICING
1/4 cbutter, softened
2 Tbsphot water
2 cicing sugar
How to Make MY MOM Didn't Like You Anyway, CUPCAKE (well, she
- MY MOM Didn't like you anyway, CUPCAKE
Well, she didn't...get over it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare muffin tins.
- In a large bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and buttermilk.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed for a couple of minutes until smooth and silky.
- Stir in boiling water until blended.
- Fill prepared muffin tins with batter.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes.
- MOM's BEST EVER ICING
- Combine the butter, cocoa and hot water.
- Gradually add the icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Ice cooled cupcakes and enjoy!