My Grandmother's German Cheese Cake
2 ccreamed cottage cheese
1 Tbspunsalted butter,softened
1/2 TSP SALT
1/2 largejuicy lemon/juiced
1 1/4 ptwhole milk
2refrigerated pie crusts
How to Make My Grandmother's German Cheese Cake
- Mix all ingrediants well in mixer
- Line 2 pie plates with refrigerated pie crusts or homemade if desired
- pour filling over each.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven,about 45-60 minuted until firm like a custard.
- CHILL overnight or several hours until very cold.
- Can top with fresh whipped cream if desired or pie filling.