My Grandmother's German Cheese Cake
- 1 c
- 2 c
- creamed cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- unsalted butter,softened
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 large
- 1/2 large
- juicy lemon/juiced
- 1 1/4 pt
- whole milk
- refrigerated pie crusts
1/2 TSP SALT
How to Make My Grandmother's German Cheese Cake
- 1Mix all ingrediants well in mixer
- 2Line 2 pie plates with refrigerated pie crusts or homemade if desired
- 3pour filling over each.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350 oven,about 45-60 minuted until firm like a custard.
- 5CHILL overnight or several hours until very cold.
- 6Can top with fresh whipped cream if desired or pie filling.