Mummy Cupcakes Booo!
Gotta love Kraft foods for coming up with these great ideas.
- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix
- oreo cookiess, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 oz.) jello vanilla instant pudding
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 c
- thawed cool whip whipped topping
- semi-sweet chocolate chips - for eyes
How to Make Mummy Cupcakes Booo!
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2Prepare cake mix as pkg. directs than stir in cookies. Spoon into 24 paper lined muffin cups.
Bake 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- 3Beat pudding mix, milk and sugar in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in cool whip. Spoon into pastry bag fitted with basket-weave tip (or plastic bag with a corner cut)
- 4Pipe pudding mixture onto tops of cupcakes. Add chocolate chips for the eyes. Keep refrigerated.