MY MOM ASKS ME EVERY OTHER DAY TO MAKE THIS CAKE FOR THE SUDDEN GUESTS.
How to Make MUG CAKE
- mix flour, sugar, baking and cocoa powder in a coffee mug
- add slightly beaten egg in it and mix it well.
- then, add milk and oil and again make a well blended mixture
- finally add chocolate chips and vanilla essence and mix it. make a perfect mixture of all ingredients
- put the mug containing the mixture into microwave oven for 3 minutes. take it out. the cake is ready to serve
- NOTE: the mixture will rise and become double. no need to worry, just put a platter under the mug for a safe side. otherwise, it wont spill at all.
you can make this cake in any ceramic pot for getting any shape you want.