Mud Slide Ice Cream Cake
( BTW: SORRY THAT I DIDNT PUT THE TIME IN BECAUSE IT COMES OUT HOWEVER YOU LIKE IT).
1 boxchocolate fudge cake mix
1/2 cbutter or margarine, melted
2 Tbspcoffee-flavored liqueur or prepared strong coffee
4 cvanilla ice cream
1 can(s)chocolate whipped ready-to-spread frosting
2 Tbspcoffee-flavored liqueur, if desired
How to Make Mud Slide Ice Cream Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F ( 325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only 13x9-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and eggs with electric mixer on the medium speed until well blended. Spread batter in the pan.
- Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until center is set( top will appear dry and cracked). Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Brush 2 tablespoons liqueur over the cake. Let ice cream stand at room temparature about 15 minutes to soften. Spread ice cream over the cake. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting and 2 tablespoons liqueur; spread over ice cream. Freeze at least 1 hour. Store covered in the freezer.