Mud Slide Ice Cream Cake
( BTW: SORRY THAT I DIDNT PUT THE TIME IN BECAUSE IT COMES OUT HOWEVER YOU LIKE IT).
- 1 box
- chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- coffee-flavored liqueur or prepared strong coffee
- 4 c
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 can(s)
- chocolate whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- 2 Tbsp
- coffee-flavored liqueur, if desired
How to Make Mud Slide Ice Cream Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F ( 325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only 13x9-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and eggs with electric mixer on the medium speed until well blended. Spread batter in the pan.
- 3Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until center is set( top will appear dry and cracked). Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4Brush 2 tablespoons liqueur over the cake. Let ice cream stand at room temparature about 15 minutes to soften. Spread ice cream over the cake. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- 5In medium bowl, mix frosting and 2 tablespoons liqueur; spread over ice cream. Freeze at least 1 hour. Store covered in the freezer.