Mrs. Wyman's Apple Nut Cake
How to Make Mrs. Wyman's Apple Nut Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs till whipped and mix in the sugar.
- 3Add the oil and vanilla, mix till creamy.
- 4In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together. Mix them in with the other ingredients.
- 5Peel and cut apples into coarse chunks. Coarsely chop the nuts. Fold both of these items into the batter.
- 6Turn batter into a well greased and floured 9x12 pan. Bake 1 hour or until top is dry at 350 degrees.
- 7Sprinkle top with sugar when slightly cool.