How to Make Mountain Dew Cake
- 1Grease and line a Bundt pan with chopped pecans.
- 2Mix all cake ingredients together; pour into bundt pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until cake is done. Take out of oven and poke holes all over it.(I like to use a wooden skewer).
- 4In a saucepan bring all icing ingredients together and boil for two minutes. Pour over cake. Immediently turn cake onto plate.
- 5Do not let the cake set in the bundt pan after adding the icing to it. It will not come out or it will fall apart.