MOULAN ROUGE CUPCAKE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 boxred velvet cake mix
1/2 csour cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz.)
2 tspvanilla extract
116 oz.container cream cheese frosting
1container dulce de leche
How to Make MOULAN ROUGE CUPCAKE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prep 2 - 12-cupcake pans by greasing them lightly.
- Follow the instructions to make the cake batter.
- Fold in the sour cream and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract to the cake batter. Set aside.
- Using a blender, in another bowl, combine evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup of sugar and 2 tsp. of vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Spoon the cake batter into the cupcake tins 2/3 full.
- Very carefully pour the flan onto the tops of each cupcake and fill all the way up.
- You will see how the two mixtures separate, the flan will go down and the cake batter will go up.
- Place a pan in a water bath and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the 16 oz. of cream cheese frosting and the 7 oz. of dulce de leche.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate with strawberries and shaved chocolate.