Mother's Pumpkin Pie Cake
4eggs, slightly beaten
1 3/4 csugar
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 cchopped pecans
1 (16 oz) can(s)pumpkin
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 (13 oz.) can(s)evaporated milk
2 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Mother's Pumpkin Pie Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch Pyrex baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice salt and evaporated milk in the order listed.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over this filling.
- Carefully drizzle the melted butter ove the top to cover it well.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for half an hour before cutting. Top with whipped cream to serve if desired.