Mother's Pumpkin Pie Cake
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 (16 oz) can(s)
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (13 oz.) can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Mother's Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 inch Pyrex baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl, mix eggs, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice salt and evaporated milk in the order listed.
- 4Pour into the baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle the dry cake mix over this filling.
- 6Carefully drizzle the melted butter ove the top to cover it well.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for half an hour before cutting. Top with whipped cream to serve if desired.