"Mother's" Black Chocolate Cake
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 cvegetable oil
1 cboiling water
1/2 ccocoa, unsweetened
1 Tbspbaking soda
How to Make "Mother's" Black Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 13x9 pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- in large bowl sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. set aside.
- in medium bowl whisk buttermilk, oil, and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until thoroughly mixed. Add boiling water to which 1 tsp vanilla has been added. Stir to combine.
- Pour into 13x9 pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.