Monkey Bread Touchdown
I did not count the time for the dough to raise, in the prep. time. As I want you to realize this is a fast and does not take time to put together.
3 Tbspbutter, room temperature
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/3 cchopped nuts - your choice
ADD TO ZIPLOCK BAG
2/3 cwhite sugar
1/2 tspcimmamon, ground
IN THE BUNDT OR TUBE PAN
2 mediumloaves of rhodes sweet bread dough
1/3 cadditional nuts- your option
3 Tbspbutter to dot on top
How to Make Monkey Bread Touchdown
- In Microwave safe dish.Mix and Heat 1st-- 3 ing. for one minute. Stir in the nuts. Spread evenly in (sprayed with nonstick) bundt pan.
- Using kitchen shears cut your thawed loaves of dough. I thaw mine in the refg. the night before. Cut each load lenghtwise into 4 strips. Cut each strips into ten pieces. You will have aprox. 80 pieces of dough. They don't need to be exact. Just snip- snip- snip.
- In the ziplock bag. Add the sugar and cinnamon. Only a few pieces of dough at a time- roll them. Too many with cause sticking. Toss them in the Bundt pan, as you sugar each dough ball.
- Empty the remaining sugar in the ziplock bag on the dough in the bundt pan. At this time you may also add more nuts pieces. And dot with the remaining butter
- I cover the bundt pan with waxpaper for aprox. 5 hours at room temp. Till dough is at the top of the pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 40 mins. Take out and cool 10mins. You may want to run a knife around the edges to help release the bread. With a plate on top turn over the bundt pan. Lift bundt off carefully to avoid steam.
- Left cool a few mins. if you can wait. Enjoy!